Eleven Inches Unbuffed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP at the GH

5 posters

Go down

PvP at the GH Empty PvP at the GH

Post  hateplow Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:24 am

Allright so people obviously have issues with this..
so it's time you pin down the exact rules for pvp in the guild house and stop the confusion. Laughing
hateplow
hateplow

Back to top Go down

PvP at the GH Empty Re: PvP at the GH

Post  hateplow Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:09 am

oh and perhaps have them in the motd for awhile that way no one can claim to not know about them.

cheers
hateplow
hateplow

Back to top Go down

PvP at the GH Empty Agreed

Post  Sik Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:55 pm

Some people cant handle or even do pvp, not going to say any names but they just cant do pvp, maybe make an area for pvping or something, the consent thing isnt working, to many ways to argue it
Sik
Sik

Back to top Go down

Post  Granite Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:52 pm

hateplow wrote:Allright so people obviously have issues with this..
so it's time you pin down the exact rules for pvp in the guild house and stop the confusion. Laughing

Here is ur pin down its pretty easy to understand:

2. No ganking other Guild members.
3. No attacking other Guild members in the Guild house unless its by duel or is consentual.
8. If you have any issues with other members of the guild please notify an officer and please make sure you take Screen Shots of the issue. This will help to resolve the issue much faster

Sik wrote:Some people cant handle or even do pvp, not going to say any names but they just cant do pvp, maybe make an area for pvping or something, the consent thing isnt working, to many ways to argue it

As for making a pvp area i think the guru port is easy enough , and I'm not going to make exceptions or new rules for people that have an issue with following the previous guild rules. An acceptance to a duel or taking a port to guru arena is consent, anything else isnt. There is no problem with the rules just problems with players and that is easily fixed with a kick from the guild. I dont want to kick people from the guild over stupid pvp nonsense so just follow the damn rules xD.

Consent: To give assent or approval; AGREE.

pretty god damn simple^^^^^
Shocked
Granite
Granite

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujeh Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:20 pm

Follow them rules or I'll eat you >=O. That's something you certainly want to avoid.
Fujeh
Fujeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Ant Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:34 pm

"HAIL BIG COW"!!!!!!!!!!!

ups... i am drunk drunken
Ant
Ant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content